We hope that you are happy with all of your Cushnie purchases, but if you are not, returning is simple. We will gladly issue a refund on your return within 14 days from the date you received your order. Return shipping is complimentary. Original shipping fees are only refunded in the case of faulty items. See below for our policy on faulty items. Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with all Cushnie tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Please contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase:
1. Sign in to your account and click “Order History” in the left navigation. If you do not have an account go to www.cushnie.com/return/guest or click “Order Status” on the bottom of any page and enter your order number and the email address used to place the order.
2. Find the order that contains the item you wish to return and click “Return Order”. Check the “Return this Item” box next to the item you wish to return and select the reason for return.
3. You will receive an email containing your Fed Ex return shipping label and return authorization form. If you do not receive an email within 5 minutes, please check your junk or spam mailbox or email our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
4. Print the label and return authorization. Include the return authorization in your package along with the item you are returning, seal your package securely and affix the label to the outside of your package.
5. Deliver your package to the nearest authorized Fed Ex location.
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method used to place the order. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow up to 10 business days for returns processing. Due to varying processing times between payment providers, once your return has been processed, your refund may take up to an additional 10 business days to appear on your statement.
Sale and markdown items can be returned unless marked 'FINAL SALE.' All items marked 'FINAL SALE' are final sale and cannot be returned. Returns and exchanges for items marked 'FINAL SALE' will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience simple and enjoyable. We monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your cushnie.com account.
Your purchase should be sent back to us within the 14 days of receiving your order. Returns after this period are accepted at the discretion of Cushnie.
Please take care trying on items as all products must be returned in a new and unused condition with all Cushnie tags still attached. Swimsuits and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you may return it for a refund. Simply follow the steps above and select “Item Arrived Damaged” as the reason for your return. Please return any faulty item to us within 30 days of the day you received the item.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact a Cushnie customer care representative at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label and the amount you will be refunded. Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our partner CrossBorder in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. All returned items must comply with our standard return policy. Please note that it may take 2-3 days to proccess and provide an international return shipping label.